HK Bentley APPRAISERS
is seeking appraisers nationwide! Only professional appraisers with an
established track record of performance and integrity are accepted by
the HK Bentley APPRAISERS review team. In order to become a member of
our network, an appraiser must have these qualifications:
- The appraiser must hold a valid state appraisal license or certification
and that license or certification must be in good standing
- The appraiser may not be on the current exclusionary list of major
lenders as supplied to HK Bentley APPRAISERS by those
- The appraiser may not be on the HK
Bentley APPRAISERS internal exclusionary list, which contains
appraisers that we know to have blatantly disregarded the needs of clients
or ignored basic requests for information.
- The appraiser may not have ever had their appraisers license or certification
revoked for reasons relating to a breach of professional ethics or criminal
- The appraiser must provide HK Bentley APPRAISERS
with all necessary and up-to-date contact and tax information.
- The appraiser will provide HK Bentley APPRAISERS
with a list of certifications and designations from nationally recognized
granting organizations (such as The Appraisal Institute, HUD, FHA and
- The appraiser must have a valid email address and web access account
as well as the ability to produce and transmit appraisals with digital
photographs, digital signatures and in Adobe Acrobat format.